domenica 29 settembre 2013

My first post in English...

Hello to all of you,

My post is in english today because I decided to take part to a Scrap it with a song challenge... as I actually LOVE the Bryan Adams' song "Summer of 69".

The part of the song that inspired me the LO I will post is "That summer seemed to last forever". This summer we had at home lots of people comming to visit us and I chose 2 pictures of the end of the summer when my brother came. We had some great days at the end of August and until that time it didn't feel to be end of the summer.

I hope you'll like it...


The pictures are covered with Studio Calico's filters...

The detail of the corner...a 3D butterfly!

5 commenti:

  1. Lovely page ! Thanks for sharing at SIWAS !!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Such a bright and happy layout - just like summer! Thank you for joining in with is on SIWAS.

    RispondiElimina
  3. oh my, this is an awesome page, luv that song too.....hope you have a fabby week!

    enjoy *~*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you Teresa for your adorable comment...I'm happy you've liked the page!:)

      Elimina